Please find below the criteria for deciding group positions in the Elite League, Conference and Challenge Cup tables...
Deciding final-table positions
1) Total number of points.
2) Total number of games won in regulation time.
3) Total number of all games won (regulation, overtime and penalties).
4) The results of games played between the relevant teams by applying points won, games won in regulation time, all games won (regulation time/overtime/penalties), in that order of priority.
5) Fewest losses.
6) Using away games:- points won, games won in regulation time, all games won (regulation time/overtime/penalties), in that order of priority.
7) Goals scored.
8) In the unlikely event of teams still being equal, teams will be ranked by the drawing of lots. Any prize monies determined by the position in a league or group by this means will be shared equally by the tying teams.
9) Where a group of two or more teams is tied, then whenever a team can be eliminated due to the above order of priority, it shall be, by applying each of the above stages in order of such priority.